Friday, November 23, 2007

23 November 2007.......Okay so moral is down and now I'm left with erm....2!Oh..2!!!!yeah!2 more to go only but that will only end like 3rd dec...sob sob...sigh.It was very tiring this entire week,I had a break on Monday then from Tuesday till today is exams all the way.Add math on tues was okay la....made some stupid mistakes but I'll live with it,the physics the next day was okay too though everybody ended up creating their own experiments because none of us know what the question was asking hahahahaha....then chem yesterday...OMG!!!!!!!!!CHEM!but guess what it was kind of easy.but i still made mistakes la...duh I'm not perfect!!!Moral was good today!Though the moment I came out Jia Rong kept asking about the nilai....one only la...It's okay dear and your A won't go bye bye k?

The entire week was tough but it's over...hahahahaha NO MORE SCIENCES N ADD MATH!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEE!!!!!!!!I seriously wonder sometimes why on earth did I get into science when I'm going to do something from arts...hmmm?But i guess it was really educational.I learnt something extra and who knows it may come in handy one day.Pn Jasbir was so nice,my mom brought all my certs and pn Jasbir certified them on the spot for me...then yesterday Pn Lee stayed the entire day during our exam and she will wait for us after every paper to give us last minutes reminders,tips and also encouragements.Now that I think of it,my school life ain't all bad I really have some really sweet teachers,some a bit (insert words u like here...) but it's all good.

Well,it was Jia Rong's birthday on Wed n yea I tried to give her a suprise but well hahaha I got suprised instead....Anyway,HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY RONG!!!!!!!!!!love ya and thanks for everything!hehehe....finish the cake before it goes bad!well I shall leave u bloggy...me going for lunch with my parents..

tata...~

No comments: