Monday, November 5, 2007

Graduation

As we go on, we remember, all the times we...had together,

As our lives change from whatever...We will still be...

FRIENDS FOREVER


It's graduation....Whee....I'm so happy to graduate actually can't wait to get out of school!We had a ceremony on saturday and haiyoo...the robes were so heavy and it was so hot in it.We were all suffocating but anyway it was memorable la.After the ceremony we all took alot of pictures and celebrated Haseena's birthday.It was fun that day and I'm seriously gonna miss all of them!Then yesterday...we had a Majlis Salam Restu.All the form 5 students had to line up in a row and shake every single teacher's hand one by one thanking them for teaching us (some I was reluctant to thank though..) and also apologizing to them.After that everybody went around hugging each other and a lot of them cried and we took tonnes of pictures.A lot of them Iwent to school with since form one but quite a number I went to school with for full 11 years!!!!Wow....that's seriously something I'm proud off.Me,jia rong n jane meet in form one and all three of us are very different but yet somehow we clicked and now we're inseparable!Man...I'm gonna miss them both!Make sure we spend some quality time together after SPM,My Camp n Rong's MPYO tour...promise ya u two!



From left : Me,Jane & Jia Rong

Well it's graduation after all, so we are all dressed very formally and looking our best.These are my two best friends and the two that I'll miss dearly.But I believe we'll part only to meet again,I'll take it as a very long break from the two and when we meet again...haha...It'll be something worth looking forward to.



Doesn't Jane looks like a professor???





This is Sam...I've been in the same school with her since standard 3.





This is Andrea(Andy)...hehe...she's one of the tallest I know and she might seem to be a smarty pants n all but once u get to know her,U'll find that she's a very down to earth person n crazy too...




This is my mom.I inherited her looks and well u can see that,don't u though i didn't inherit her height!haha...


This is my dad,I guess u know where I inherited my height from....haha...





This is Sharon..she's super humourous, she can turn something serious into a laughing joke...




Do we look good??











This shot was so...haha....

hehe...=D






What's so funny....???




TA - DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Cute rite.....she looks like a little girl..XD




She did it on purpose!....haha...I'm not the one that looks weird anyway...=p










Kiss me?




..^.^..




Cake...?

Aha!I caught u!



What are u looking at....?

No comments: