Thursday, November 1, 2007

MR PERFECT...

Another Tag.



Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

p/s believe what I say below

Points about the special ‘him’:


Since it stated “Special” I shall not mentioned the common ones such as, loyal, caring, honest, loving, gentleman Etc.:

1. Well...definietly a guy.A guy that would be the understanding type.He would be able to understand me even though i don't speak up.He would be someone that can say things that are my force of motivation and can make me feel comfortable to open up to.



2. Someone that treats me tenderly and would also care for others.I hate people without any compassion.He would understand that my world doesn't only revolves around him.I have many other important people in my life and I need someone that wouldn't sulk if I wanted space and time for others in my life.hehe...give me a break la!




3. He has to enjoy food like I do.hehe....I would like someone that would know what kind of food that I would like to eat but I prefer it if he slowly discovers it and allow me to discover his.I'm picky about food,so I hope he isn't,then I can give him all the food I dislike in my own dish!haha...He has to also enjoy Anime!Someone who wouldn't mind watching it with me and of course I don't mind watching something he likes as well.



4. Somebody that is not an introvet.I can't stand people who are too dull and wouldn't be able to have a long conversations or at least a proper conversation.I don't believe in one way relationships,I would talk about my life and I hope he would too.He has to be open minded and don't go jealous easily if he sees me talking to other guys.Grow up!I don't like guys immature and they have to be tolerant.I'm fussy and can be demanding...so he needs to be able to deal with me maturely..hahaha....good luck with it!




5. Someone that is organized like me.I don't want to go into his room to discover how untidy it is...He has to be someone that will be able to carry out his own responsibilities properly and wouldn't procrastinate too much.If he asks me out in date,he souldn't be late for more than 20 minutes.If he is late...then he should call.




6. Someone who wouldn't call me a gazzillion times a day!Dun so phan la!I'm not the type who would ask a full report of what he did exactly everyday,so I hate guys that would call just to tell me what they did the entire day.I don't like hearing it as much as I would hate to have to report to him like that.We can talk about things that happened but don't include all the what time I went to breakfast,when I went for lunch and who I ate with or even how many times I went to the loo....



7. He has to be a thinker like me...he has to be sporting enough when it comes to jokes,teasing and just be open and laugh about it type.He would enjoy spending time with me and my friends and don't isolate himself if we go for gatherings like that.He has to be out-spoken too...and of course be able to joke at times and can just socialize with anyone.


8. And of course what I really want to see in my ideal guy is the real him inside.I don't fall for guys that has the outside but lack the inside.I would love to discover the true beauty within him and of course he mine.He has to love me for the real me and also appreaciates the special bond between us.And also a guy who would wait for me.haha....i'm demanding rite?



I tag who ever that are willing to do it :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mostly the same. MOSTLY. haha. we might think alike, but we are not EXACTLY alike. hahaha. Well, that's why you are Carmen and I am Maybelle Right? hahaha. When you finally found your Mr. Right, please give me a call. I don't care which corner in the world you are at. Wakakakakaka