Sunday, November 18, 2007

A gilmpse of me....

A glimpse of me. What about you?


1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Here are 8 little known facts about me:

1. I have straight hair all my life.I'm growing my fringe long now....i look like my mom though now i have specs on since I was getting sooo blind.I am tall as others say but in fact not so lar...I have a pair of feet that are size 5, and yes it's supporting my 52 kg body and yes, I admit I'm a clutz...

2. I am a very serious looking but actually my head is a bit whacked and I'm super blur!I'm the sensitive type as in the type that erm..very the 'life is meaningful and full of whatever that's in it..."I like sentimental songs yes the emo ones but also can listen to abit of pop ranging from jap,korean,french,mandrine,cantonese n duh! english la...hehe...i also love to watch ANIME!!!!grey's anatomy,heroes,TVB series,and alot of other stuff excluding "XXXX".....

3. I am still a school student who is going to leave school in the matter of 3 weeks time...YEAY!!!no more uniforms!no school shoes n neat and tide hair....hahaha...and I'll be rid of Add Math,Physics and Chemistry!and also no more stupid sejarah and numbers with weird alphabets that actually doesn't make much sense...

4. I shall learn to drive after exams and hopefully drive(not kill!)....Then shall learn to bake,cook dishes,and lots more...most probably join young kl singers...hehehe....I heard they pay quite good for caroling...

5. I wanna go for psychology not because I'm psycho or need some mental care...I am perfectly well!I have no secrets like trying to conquer the world with my music or trying to force the entire galaxy to try my cooking or even becoming some Miss Whatever.but I do have secret la...I'd be stupid to tell you of course!

6. I love to eat!FOOD!!!!!!!!but I can't take food that are too sweet...i have this choking feeling and i feel goose bumps.Though the food is spicy I'll still eat it....but if it's bitter then I'll have to say....."Dad...I dunwan ar...you eat lar.."

7. I have a scar....no..I didn't get it from a gangster fight or whatever,I got it from an appendix operation.It's 2.5 inches long (no I didn't use a ruler to measure it if that's what your thinking...)The doctor told me that,n guess what triggered it..........*drum roll* 'SPRING ROLLS!'

8. I shall finally reveal one more thing.....my childhood...hahaha...yes...the old days...when I nearly tore the house down and blow up something...okay la...I threw eggs at the door like as if they were hand grenades,I drilled chalks with my aunt's electric tooth brush (no wonder she finds her toothpaste having this weird twist of taste =p),I prefer 'pooping' (if you can't understand that it means doing my business) every where but the toilet bowl,i would take ages in the shower...hehe...that's because I'm making some magic potion from all the bottles of sampoo,body wash,dettol and all the other stuff you can find in there........I shall spare you the rest...hahahaha



I tag >>>

Maybelle
Justine
Debbie
Jane
Yoe
Sam
Swee Ann
Iris

And anyone who feels like doing it :)

No comments: