Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Last Mile...

The last mile...the final chapter of my secondary school life...SPM!!!!!Come to think of it,this still feels surreal.On the first day,well I could say I couldn't feel a thing...yet that is.Walked into to school as usual like it was any other ordinary day,sat at my usual spot every morning before assembly with jia rong and jane and then it hit me as i saw jia rong and jane's faces...."IT'S TODAY!!!!"

Die lar....That's what I thought at first.I'm not the acedemic type so I don't exactly do very well in my exams hahaha~Thank God my mom and dad aren't the type that expects super results from me,they always say they want my best only and I think that made me pull thru' okay.Well,let's see what was on Monday again??Oh,rite..BM and sejarah paper 1.The sejarah paper was suprisingly easier than bm paper 2.Oh well....it's over anyway!Then we had english papers the next day and the most dreaded one for this week.....*drum roll* (TA-DA opening) SEJARAH paper 2!!!

The first and second structure questions were easy but whenI got to the third and fourth question...I was getting worried then when I turned to the essay questions...I wanted to cry so much.It was hard and plus that smart head of mine decided to have a head ache like an hour before the exams started which most probably is because I didn't sleep well and plus I was stuffing every single information from the book into my head during the lunch break.Whee...my paper went down the drain~When I came out from the class,jia rong was passing by.She said hey though at first I ignored her,my head was not very painful it's just that I felt drained and heavy.Sorry rong...She said hers went to the drain too and like what jane said "We're all brain dead at the moment!"

hehe...the sejarah paper really drained everything out of me...and I feel pretty stupid because I wasted the entire night 'eating' up the komanwel n pbb n oic thing...Well...IT'S OVER!!!!no more sejarah for the rest of my life!!!!!But I really wanted to cry a lot,yet I couldn't do it in front of any of my friends.I don't need to break down there,that's something I wouldn't want them to see.Thanks to Jane who cheered me up while we were waiting for our parents to pick us up I held it in..she has her way of making the worst in you feel uplifted.thanks janey!!!

Then day 3,Maths...it was okay though the smart me made some careless mistakes..hahaha...as usual I'm always careless with maths.EST was good today....and well...guess who sat next to me??????Nope!He's soooo not my crush or whatever!NOWAY!!!!him!?but I think most of you know who I meant...yup,all Andy could do was laugh.At first I thought I made a mistake when I saw the number on the table as I saw roselyn sit down,then when I turned to the back to wave at andy for no particular reason and as I turned back to the front,hahaha....he sat down.shesh...anyway,I paid no attention to him what so ever.I ran away asap after we were dismissed for break,the least I need is for him to brag about the paper,pls spare me!!

That concludes the first week of exams,I got about 6 more subjects and 3 more weeks.haizz...I can live with it...though it's add math,physics,chem and moral all right next to each other (O.o)...God please let it pass asap...I need my life back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me guess. The brainy sat in front of you eh? hahaha.

Carmen said...

not in front....next to...