Friday, March 7, 2008

10,000 BC

Whee.... The movie was good! Some parts are scary but it was okay. There were some hilarious parts too! The main casts are Steven Strait, Camilla Belle and Cliff Curtis. Steven Strait is so HOT!!!!!!!!!! He looks super hot, I think he would look better as Edward Cullen than Robert Pattinson.

There were 13 of us when we went to watch it. It was fun watching a movie with everyone, but I always find it's hard to cope with so many people all at once. Like when we had to move from one place to another it was hard and gathering everyone together was also hard, that's why I prefer a smaller group. Any how today was a blast! Thanks people!

The movie obviously had some killing parts which was sorta disgusting for me so I kept hiding under my jacket when I see any scenes coming. Hahahahaha....Marcus and Krystal laughed everytime I did that. But it was sweet that the ending was a happy one or else it would be really ruined. Ah....... STEVEN STRAIT IS HOT!!!!!!!!! Yes ying, you have very good taste.

Ok, gotta go start doing my Literature assignments. Bye...

1 comment:

Jane Low said...

I like Camilla Belle! She reminds me of Bethany Dillon. And I think her beauty is uniquely beautiful. Hot..