Friday, March 7, 2008

Waiting

I stood and I looked at you,
But you just turned away,
I stood there waiting and waiting,
But you wouldn't come...

The moment I knew..
I knew you won't come,
I had to cry,
I had to sigh,
I had to just close my eyes,

All this pain,
All this frustration,
Can you not know what it is?
Can you just keep walking away?

When you turned from me,
I couldn't comprehend,
I didn't understand,
I could not grasp,
I couldn't grasp why you did what you did...

Here I am,
Here I am again..
Still waiting for you,
Waiting for the moment you would appear

With hope,
With faith,
I truly prayed that you'd come,
I wanted to believe you would...

Seconds has passed...
Minutes has come and gone...
All I did was just waiting and waiting...
Waiting for this heart ache to end..

The clock went ticking by,
The time went flying away,
The sorrow is still here,
The ache is still here,
I am still waiting here....


Don't mind me,this is random but it's something left in me that I wanna get it out..

No comments: