Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hey there bloggy!Hmm...nowadays my blog is totally about random stuff only.Never mind la,it makes it so me...hahahahaha

Haizz..so fast it's already March,things that we dread and things we have to decide are all coming up.Soon?Yes,it is but it'll come sooner or later so come what may.For one,SPM results are coming out,something much dreaded but at the same time much anticipated.Everyone is getting anxious as hours past and as the day slowly dies,we're getting nearer and nearer.Am I prepared?Truth be told,nope,not at all!But then again,what is there to prepare for?Once we stepped into the exam hall and took the exam,it was pretty much settled and decided.

I can't believe till this moment that I had actually completed my secondary school studies.It's so surreal I'm begining to feel I'm in a trance or some dream.More over,I'm already in college,the far away place where we could only dream of being but never reaching but look where we're at now.With the results coming out nearly everyone is trying to get a scholarship or to push theirs to get a higher one.I got a 25% scholarship and of course I want to upgrade it too but haizz...it seems hard to do.I need 6 A1s if I want a 50% scholarship...dear me,that is very impossible to reach.

But at least I got a 25% already,all I have to do is keep my grades up now.Hahahaha...I failed my econs test the other day!hahahaha....Goodness,Oh Lord help me!It's wednesday today and on wednesdays I have no class until 12:30!HAhaha...but I still reach college at 7:40 or so cause I follow my dad(the only driver in house) So I am now waiting for darling Jo, Ying and Marcus to finish class to go for lunch...I'm gonna turn into a pig soon!What to do...I love to eat.

Okay,one last update before I go..I got this e-mail from a guy named Kenneth Loh which I doubt is his real name or even his real e-mail add.He is from my college but he would not tell who he is.He sent me an e-mail,no worries it's not the threat type it's very gentlemen of him though.Hahahaha...shall not go into details but whoever you are..what do you really want from me?What is it that made you send me that e-mail?

No comments: