Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Xin Ying!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xin Ying!!!!!!!!!Yes today the 12th of March is her birthday.Though we celebrated it yesterday...I shall post the entire surprise plan we came up with.

10th March,

Monday,well went to college as usual. We all were doing a lot of behind the scenes things today. I'll start with the note book we got for Ying which is actually the birthday card or book..what ever you wanna call it. We started passing it around since last Monday and we still haven't finish filling it up.The entire ended ok but with total impatient hearts.Especially me.Of course we all had the problem of who is going to get the cake but in the end Pearly was the one who saved the day and thank God for that!Thank You Pearly and thank you so much uncle and aunty!

11th March,
Tuesday,OMG today's the day!Ok,I got up the car with two big bags of things;one is my clothes for basketball today and then other was Ying's birthday present.I got her a bear from Lovely Lace and it is in a sleeping posture.So cute la!!!!When I reached college it was about 8:10 or so which was good cause Ying has class at that hour.hehehehehe...

I went into the lounge and Marcus was laughing a lot when he saw me holding that big plastic bag from Lovely Lace.Ok,he was actually laughing alot because of the way I was hiding it in the cupboard.Mind you it was not easy trying to keep it there ok.First mission accomplished!Then went to eat my breakfast with Marcus.

At 11,I ran to the lounge and met up with Jo.We both nearly ran out to 7 eleven to get paper plates as the clock was ticking.We rushed backed tot the college and got the cake from the canteen which Pearly and Marcus had sucessfully stashed it in the fridge.Then we went back to the lounge and set up the place a little.We were all prepared then at 11:58 or so....I saw a fimiliar figure walking in and all I could manage to say was S***!Ying came in and she finally noticed the cake.OMG!!!!!!!!!

Then Ying went to the toilet and we all were whacking Krystal for failing to distract Ying and keep her on the third floor.Oh well,nothing she could have done to stop Ying anyway.So we made Ying sit ion the couch with the cake in front of her and we waited for a while and everyone else came running in from their classes.So the surprise was spoiled a bit but it was ok I think.

Ying was genuinely surprised because we all planned it behind her back so well leaving her without suspicion.HAHAHAHAHA!She kept asking us "when you all did this?" as she read all the messages inside the book.She was showered with gifts and yup she loved them.Let's see...she got a bear from me, a dog from Yoong Jie,Krystal and Kai Li, a t-shirt (from Ed&Ed)that has the word ANGEL from me,Marcus,Jo and Pearly and a MU shirt (from Niki) from Jo and her brothers. (btw,Jo is Ying's elder cousin sister..)

The day ended with me,Jo,Ying,Marcus,Cassandra,Joseph and Jee Wen in 7 eleven eating Maggi Mee.It was kinda cozy cause it was drizzling outside.Ahhh....the best meal with friends..HAhaha...Well,the planning was okay and we hope you enjoyed yourself Ying!HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: