Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM 07'

March 12....hmmm....that rings a bell doesn't it?Oh wait..I know,SPM RESULTS!OMG!Haizz...everyone was freaking out in college the day before and everyone is having negative thoughts about it.The very word SPM freaks all of us to the core.We all went home despite feeling happy that we celebrated Ying's birthday,we couldn't stop worrying and getting anxious.

It was hard to endure the night but I bet it was harder for alot of others who are expected to do well.Thank God my parents were never the ones who would expect anything but the best effort from me.What did I want to get???Well,just 1 A for my English.Other than that,it's up to God.

School was very packed when I reached.I saw my classmates and rushed over to them.I pounced on Andrea as soon as I reached them.She was like"Aiyoo,...which idiot is that!?" She turned and saw me and she immediately pulled me in for a hug.Everyone was scared and all you can hear is wah die la die la....or OMG OMG...hahahaha.But it was fun to be back in school and to see some juniors who are suffering like we did last year.AHAHAHAHA.

Well,the moment of truth...we saw our ex-class teachers walking out with prefects holding boxes of pink folders from the office.They all sat down at respective tables and we all started lining up according to our classes.We all pushed each other to the front and eventually we pushed Jeff all the way to the front first.Then we pushed Andrea.After that we all just went according to the line.When it wsa nearly my turn Jo already messaged,"what u get,what u get???"

Then finally it came to my turn and Pn Noria smiled at me and she asked me to check my details then sign here n there.I was getting so anxious that I was about to snatch the result slip from her.She looked at my results and she handed it to me saying it was okay.I took it and took the folders from the prefect and started furiously counting my As...I called my mom immediately and I did ok.I got results that was average but least expected.I got 6.my mom was shocked and proud.

Well it was obvious that there were some that would cry and some would be rejoicing.I was the with the rejoicing gang.We all exchanged amongst ourselves our results and all of us were quite happy.I went to get Jia Rong's result as she is in MPYO camp.Hahahaha....We're seriously twins.We both got 6 As and so did Jane,that makes us the 3 musketeers!Whee.....I'm happy bout my results because it's so out of my expectations.

Well to celebrate,I went to KLCC with Jane and met up with Jia Rong.It was funny to see the two after a few months.I really missed the two but I felt like as if they never really did leave me.It's like as if they were all the while with me in my heart and they were very much the same.It was funny to chat with them and laugh like the how we used to in school.But all in all I'm proud of us!THE THREE MUSKETEERS!!!!

Unfortunately Jia Rong can only stay for a while and by 2 she had to go for a meeting.So we sent her to MPO and gave her a hug and said goodbye.Well we'll definitely go out again,so it's not the end.May our paths meet again :)

Since it was me and Jane only,Marcus came to join us.We walked about KLCC then we went to Times Square to bowl but the bowling center was over flowing with people,so we went to the arcade first then we went to bowl.It was funny and I'm glad Marcus and JAne actually were okay.They talked and laughed and well we all had fun bowling and playing arcade games.For your information,I'm the worst when it comes to playing arcade games.Hahahahahaha...The two won me by a mile.

Well...it was fun but what touched me the most was when my mom picked me from the train station she brought me to her office and of course I filled her in the details of the entire day's activity.just before we walked through the office door my mom gave me a hug and she said she was proud of me and she said I did well.It was one of those times where I feel like I won the greatest gift on Earth.I walked into my aunt's office and she gave me a hug also which made me feel on top of the world.

Hahahaha...yea,I have a sweet family.Ed and Ivan also gave me a hug la...(under my mom's instruction) My dad came home very early yesterday and he was ok la...he just smiled and teased me as usual.My grandma was very pleased and happy that I got my results without crying.So yesterday was a good day for me.It doesn't matter what I got for SPM,what matters is that I completed another chapter of my life with a smile and I made it through alright.

So,THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME ALL THAT I HAVE!AMEN!!!

No comments: