Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lost...

Rain...It reminds me of so much.So much memories and little pieces of fragment of the broken puzzle.I look at the pieces I have,I ponder...what does it all add up to?What is it?I look at it and all I can do is give a sigh.I can't make out the picture and I don't have all the right pieces to fit it in.All I could do is but continuously staring at it.

I was sure I had gathered a lot of pieces of broken puzzle but some how things still don't add up.Some pieces hold a very distinct memory in them.Some would bring tears to my eyes,some would bring me laughter.I wish I knew how to make everything fit but I know I can't.Time is needed.Time...how much more I wonder.

All that I'm capable this moment is but looking at it with frustration.I suddenly feel like as if I couldn't have the strength to walk anymore.I just feel so lost and bewildered now.What can I do?Why did it have to be this way?I can't even answer myself anymore.My mind is whirled all around...Nothing makes sense anymore.I'm stranded alone again.Just like how it was....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... it has only been just a few months without us(me and Jane) around you then the OLD CARMEN starts creeping back to you?? You better shoo it away before it takes over your soul again. haha. XD Girl. I have no idea whats going on in your life, and also not a clue what hardship you are going through, but All I can say is. Be Strong, because you ARE. Believe, because you CAN. Hold On until you reach your destination and Never Regret. :P

Carmen said...

Thank you dear.:) Sometimes the things you say has an extra special effect on me.A really good effect that is.Thanks dear,you just made my day.I will hold on..and never regret!I wanna give you a big hug but guess a virtual one will have to do. (carmen hugs jia rong) Love you dear.