Thursday, March 12, 2009

I had to smile.... :)

It arrived!!!! After 2 weeks plus.. my birthday card from Jia Rong arrived. It's late but I think it picked the perfect day to arrive. :) I was strolling to the living room after I blogged and a brown parcel caught my eye. I recognized the handwriting immediately!

I opened it like a little kid anticipating and excited to see the contents. It's a really lovely card and she wrote something that made me smile. Those words, it burned into my memory making me feel so lifted and happy. Suddenly, it felt like everything was better. Results didn't bother me anymore. Even the sky and the moon looked extra radiant and beautiful tonight.

I realized how much I missed her. Thanks dear for putting a smile on my face again. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face. You made my day! :)

Love ya lots! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my pleasure! you always manage to put a smile on my face too! haha I just receive your package!

Yikes. Even Malaysia works faster then USPS.. There's some Killing to do now.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

anyway. SPRING BREAK!~

Carmen said...

No worries dear. :) HAha..malaysia boleh!!! Killing?Hmm..what are ya up to rong? ;(

btw..the parcel was mis-sent to Bermuda though u clearly wrote MALAYSIA in caps and though u underlined it twice!