Thursday, March 5, 2009

I feel kinda bogged down today. :( I didn't do well, nope.. Feel disppointed with myself. I should have done better. I could have done better. Sigh... I knew I looked depressed. I really tried to pull a smile but there's this stupid voice inside my head going on and on..



"you could have."


"look at you.. what are you doing?"


"don't you feel useless??"



I was on the verge of screaming but somehow or rather, I didn't. It's no big deal but it just made me dread next Thursday even more. I'm starting to tremble..

Went for treasure hunt meeting at 4:30 and I have to admit the meeting got me laughing and I realized how much I missed the student council committee. =) Thanks for putting a smile back on my face guys! Miss all of ya heaps!! :)






When I walked to the station this came to my mind.


You walked with me,
Footprints in the sand,
And helped me understand,
Where I'm going,

You walked with me,
When I was all alone,
With so much unknown,
Along the way,
Then I heard you say,

I promise you,
I'm always there,
When your heart is filled with sorrow,
And despair, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand.

4 comments:

rach said...

hey there will always be "what if"s and "i couldve"s. we cannot determine the outcome so whatever it be, let it be. if only we had a time machine... but we dont!

and no you are not useless. dont judge your worth based on results. its a bad measure.

:)

Carmen said...

:) thanks rach! see ya for lunch tmrw!! :P

rach said...

some lunch.... hmph!

=P

Carmen said...

sorry... :( i bring u go luch again another day k... XD