Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Procrastinate

Yeap..been procrastinating with a lot of stuff and all of a sudden it's piling up. So much happened. Too many events going on as well! But I'm glad. By the end this coming Saturday..all events and happenings will cease and all the nagging will also cease (hopefully :p), and the world will be at peace once again! Hallelujah!

I received another offer letter yesterday, from MMU this time. The fees are scaring me. Without financial aid or a scholarship that's just gonna be another piece of useless paper. Yet again, there's this feeling welled up in me. I no longer know what to make of it. Even more frustrating than it already is! Hoping for a sign and some guidance. Lord,help me.

But anyway.. I'll leave that aside for a moment. :) My mood is too happy today to let it get spoiled by "the yesterday". Haha..I feel like laughing out loud and running around the court getting some shots. Not even the rain has dampen my spirit today. How strange. :) I can't seem to get this song outta my head as well. Strange. :)






I'll Worship at Your Throne,

Whisper my own love song,

With all my heart I'll sing,

For You my Dad and King,

I'll live for all my days,

To Put a smile on Your face,

And when we finally meet,

It'll be for eternity...




Thank you Lord, for the beautiful skies, trees,
sun and air you've given us..





No comments: