Thursday, March 12, 2009

Results are coming out. Sigh.. what should I even think about? What to expect? I feel like I need a hole to jump into. I do not want to stare at the result slip at all, let alone take a quick peek. There's alot going on in my head now.. How?

I remember feeling this way about the same time last year when SPM results were due the next day. I should have experience already, I should know how to control myself better year after year, but I can't.. I'm at point blank now. Gosh.. I hate this feeling. ARGH!!!!

But.. I know there's only one thing I can do. Pray and trust in the Lord. Hope for the best I guess. I need you Lord! Well..here's to tomorrow. Be with all of us Lord and soothe our hearts with Your everlasting peace. AMEN!! Will blog again..



Yikes! It's already tomorrow!!!! @_@ *gulps*

No comments: