Friday, June 26, 2009

Do you dare?

Rock climbing was awesome yesterday! I enjoyed myself and had tonnes of fun! Who knew I could do it. The moment we stepped into Camp 5, I was awed. The way the really pro climbers climbed up the wall was another jaw drop moment. I felt a little lost at first but it was comforting to have 8 others with me. :)

Looking at the wall, it made me feel like I can't do it. Are you insane? Me? Up there? Yet, I tried shamelessly. :) I enjoy it so much now! If only we can tell ourselves and convince ourselves to just TRY, we may discover that we are capable of do something we never knew we could. Trying gives us room to experience something new and different.

Looking at the photos Daryl (our ever ready photographer :D) took, it reminded me that there is such a sentence, "All things are possible." Like how Rachel said she's too afraid to venture to climb another wall, she still did it in the end. :) If we dare to try, we can really do something more than what we expect.

There's this thrill and excitement I felt as I climbed up. It's like how UA Fanthorpe described hang-gliding. It's like experiencing a miracle. No kidding. Doing something like this makes me feel so pumped up. Well, rock climbing is a healthy sport after all. Think I found a good source of motivation. :) I'm so going for rock climbing again! =D

Since there's too many funny and good photos from the album, I can't single any out nor upload everything. So you can cheack out the album on Facebook. :)

No comments: