Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's the third day already since I came back from camp and my cough went from bad to worse now. Everytime I cough, it's like my lungs are on the verge of popping out to say "TA DA!" Fever has subsided now I think but still having flu. Luckily I'm not the only sad soul who's sick.. Krystal is having the exact conditions as I am. Yeay! Got teman!

I just noticed that I'm constantly thinking of a lot of happy moments I had encountered. It's not something peculiar but it's like as if I'm afraid of not being able to make it till tomorrow to recall all of them. Sometimes I feel there's this gigantic clock hung right at the top of me and as every second passes my time on Earth goes lesser and lesser. But let's not get morbid.. Life rocks! Whether rain or shine, light or darkness.. Life is full miracles and wonders.

The littlest thing can actually put a smile on anyone's face but the only question is, are we too occupied to know how to appreciate them? I like it when I sit in one place and just looking at everyone else going about their daily activities and affairs. It's like as if time stopped for me and I'm like a 'Watcher'. It's not exactly fun or anything but I enjoy it..it makes me see so much beyond the surface and it's relaxing for me. Oh well, I'm a weird person with weird hobbies..hahaha!

Speaking of happy memories and happy moments check out this few links to look at some pictures I took in Bethany Camp~ (yes,Krystal..I've uploaded them..so go get them n start ranting bout ur kid..!)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=119849&l=c5479&id=567510583
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120107&l=e9c7f&id=567510583
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120130&l=e2749&id=567510583

1 comment:

Jane Low said...

Ta Da!!

*Lungs pops out and does the 'can-can' dance.

*Lungs does the a twirly-whirly with the stick.

Haaaakkk :D