Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday,arh...monday blues. This is definitely the day I dislike most out of the 7 of a week. I was just browsing through my previous posts and well I noticed that none of them makes much sense to anyone but me. I've been posting a lot about my family and well the internal things,hopefully I'll skip those today.

It's the 5th day my parents are in China and I'm definitely enjoying the freedom. Heck, I didn't even go to college today because there's the PTA thing today and besides I only have one class for today, so hahaha...skipped.

It's already May, gosh time does fly and off and on it's going a bit too quick. Yet there are the times that drags on for seemingly ages. Oh yea, Happy Belated Birthday Melanie & Happy Birthday Grandma!!!! (mel's bday was yesterday and my grandma's today)

May.... exams are coming but I'm still lazying out and the wedding which is much anticipated is also coming nearer. April was really packed with a lot of things and haizz...I feel kinda tired. I feel like I'm walking from one dream to another, everything just seems so surreal. Nothing makes much sense to me either. When will I wake up from this dream???

Dreams...or is it nightmares. *sigh* My head is swirlling with so much thought that it feels like I no longer live in reality but some other world locked deep inside my mind. I'm aware that I am walking in a trance without trying to open my eyes but how long can I keep up with it? How long more before I'll wake up to break down? I really wanna stop this train from going deeper and deeper into that tunnel.

No comments: