Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1) Er..drilling chalks with my aunt's electric tooth brush?
2) Pouring all the pepper from the kitchen into an envelope and stashing it in some corner of the house
3) Watching TV the moment I come back form school
4) 'Forgetting' to do my homework
5) trying to change ivan's dypers???


5 things on my to-do list today
1) Where did this come from???
2) Study Econs..
3) EAT!
4) Upload photos from Bethany Home Camp
5) Ask my dad for this week's allowance which he had 'carefully forgot'


5 Snacks I enjoy
1) Chacos (is this how u spell it??)
2) Mister Potato..any flavor but sour cream and onion
3) Cheddar Cheese..!
4) Cookies!!!!
5) M&M's...peanut is my fav...others are great too


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Buy myself a BMW, black!
2) Buy a gigantic Villa for my family (I share wan...)
3) Gloat at my brothers..(how can I resist???)
4) Start a Counseling clinic and earn big bucks from big companies!!!!
5) Go around the world in more than 80 days!Of course with my best mates...but would love to bring different people with me everytime..


5 of my bad habits
1) Talk to fast when I'm panicing/stressed/anxious/nervous...all those feelings la
2) Easily agitated (especially by my brothers!)
3) Mumble off and on
4) Last minute work...bleh!
5) Not eating on time..?


5 places I have lived
1) Cheras..my own house
2) Cheras..my grandma's place
3) HK??? not really counted...
4) Only got one house la..
5) MALAYSIA!!!!


5 people I tag:
1) Maybelle
2) Jane
3) Tarrant
4) Marcus
5) Ed

No comments: