Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wow it's 12 already and I'm still online..hmm..bet Rong would say,"Carmen Wong online at this hour!?" HAHAHA! I just got back form some charity dinner at Pavillion. OMG!! That was like one of the worst dinners I've ever been to. It's actually to raise funds for the earthquake victims in China. They had okay food but really sucky entertainment!

They got all these kids to sing and dance and all the songs they sang were like these mandarine nursery ryhmes. So annoying! Plus the sound system was horrible so it was really terrible to be in there. Then they had an auction...guess what items were being auctioned? drum roll please.. "electrical appliances!" Someone bid nearly 10,000 for an air-cond!

The worst part of the entire night was when someone volunteered to pay 15,ooo for this Datuk to sing. OMG, he sang all these mandarine songs from the last century which was so unbearable..He's voice is horrible! Totally pitchy and out of tune!! We had to cover our ears when he sang and plus the 'wonderful' sound system..our ears were about to explode! We can't even hear each other the entire time.Shesh..glad we left almost immediately when it ended or else I think I might suffocate in there.

Not that I hate helping out works of charity but this is so totally a China Man affair! Everyone's so "Apek"..they scream here and there and kept yelling Yum Seng every 5 minutes! Ivan said there shoud be at least 40% drunkards in the room..and I think there's more than just 40%! From now on, NO MORE such dinners for me! I'd rather eat Maggi Mee at home than to go out for stupid events like this.

haizz..anyways..glad that's over!

A special video dedicated to none other than Krystal Lee, well..cause she's the one in it anyway, so here's to you! Enjoy! Wonder if you'll be eating any more burgers soon?? All the indian ladies are like making you stuff that big burger down..sad la..well at least you didn't have a gigantic crowd yelling "EAT!EAT!" like me..that was really making me sick..hahaha...still enjoy the clip!

P/S : The laughing effects are mostly by mua...

1 comment:

Wee Kiat said...

Krystal's gonna puke!