Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here I am again... This is one of those times where I seriously have no idea what to type at all. Life's been pretty boring actually, no big hoo-ha and everything just the way it is. Everything's in line and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.

I'm begining to discover more and more secrets within my family and most of it I wished I didn't. Can I be satisfied with being kept in the dark from it all while it happens? Nope. Not one bit of me will be satisfied. Then again, could I handle it? All the emotions have now become so numbed and blow after blow makes one become so tired and in the end we stop bothering.

I'm naive at times. Naive enough to keep hoping to turn things around. Who am I anyway to try?

Indecisive. Something most humans are, we are stubborn as to what we want to get out of everything but after we attain it, is it enough? Is it really what we want? Is it that important at all? Unforgiving. I'll admit, I can be very unforgiving but after some time, we tend to be forgetful enough to remember how much anger and bitterness we had felt.

When my grandma tells me things, I could see all the anger, bitterness, and woe she had bottled up. Looking from the outside I hope she could find the courage to forgive and slowly forget but come to think of it, could I if it were me? The things we wish others could do, could we do it ourselves? The things we wished others would be, are we that??

No comments: