Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whee...Holidays!!!ok ok fine...'study leave' Yes,the phrase speaks it all and yet what am I doing this very moment?? *drum roll* TA-DA >>> 'BLOGGING!' But it's good to know that I'm not the only one lazying about (ehm..ehm...like somebody who just went for lunch at 11:30) HAHAHAHA...

Well,tuesday..hmm now why does that ring a bell? Oh yea, my first paper is tommorow! Joy!!But anyway,I did study la..hahaha! Too chicken not to. Literature is kinda fun for me so I don't mind reading them. The best part of this week is the fact that I would be going to Teluk Intan,Perak with my college mates for the Bethany Home Camp.

BTW,this camp is not for our own enjoyment,we're there to help the children(special children) to have fun.It's something the lot of us chose as our community service. Do you know, they are having a party on the 2nd night???Guess what's the theme? BOLLYWOOD! Nope,I'm not going to wear a sari. Not in a million years!

Krystal is already getting ready all her junk food and Shandy for it which I bet is gonna be heavy to carry. No worries,if it gets too heavy I'm positive you'll make me carry it with you!

Where was I on saturday???Oh yea, I went out nearly the entire day and had a 'wonderful' dinner to celebrate my grandma's(dad's side) birthday. I hate going back there but oh well no choice la. Then my sunday went down the drain as I had to wake up early to go for my 2nd talk before I can get my L license. My instructor was very punctual today but the freaking lecturer only started at 10!

It was boring plus the room was freezing cold! I was shaking through out. Since it was so wonderfully 'informative' I messaged Krystal. So the entire time I was actually chatting...hahahaha. I wasn't the only one and besides there was a girl who sleeping through out the entire talk, even before the lecturer came in she was already dead asleep!

The lecturer was strict but he didn't bother bout that girl.Aiyaa...who cares anyway. The lecturer was a Indian guy,very very very very very SARCASTIC! One of the messages form Krystal was "My mom said indian guys are crazy drivers and there's one lecturing you. I wonder how will the student's driving turn out to be.." HAHAHAHA...I had to laugh cause I couldn't agree more. Then one of the other replys I got from her as I complain was, "Wait till they show you 'THE CAR'...What pictures are they showing now? Have you seen the 'car door'?" (a nickname that I can never escape from since I was named carmen..)

Then when I arrived home, I was starving cause the stupid lecturers didn't give us a lunch break and plus no one was at home but my maid and there wasn't much food in the fridge so my maid cooked maggi mee for me. Haizz...maggi mee again,like as if I didn't have enough of them in college. Krystal suggested that I should tell my parents to 'da bao' McD for me as she said they're very 'filling' but guess what time they came home??? 6:45!!!!! Thank God I didn't wait or else I would be dead and you'll see tommorow's headlines as, "GIRL DIES OF STARVATION IN HER OWN HOME!"

Well,dinner time came and I got a message from Joseph while eating mouthfuls of buffet food, "Call me.I got big business to give you." I was sorta blurred then he messaged again,"I got 400 ppl coming down to KL. Interested?" So I called him and he passed the line to his aunt who spoke to me in a very business like manner. I didn't really know how to answer and therefore chucked the phone to my mom. Looks like everyone knows my family is in this line...hahahaha...keep advertising for me ppl...!

And yesterday was a boring day, cause I spent the entire day reading my lit...which I need to get back to now. Haizzz.................

Oh well...bye bloggy.

No comments: