Monday, June 2, 2008

Joyous weekend..

Saturday,
Whee!!!Weekends!!! Like any other weekend, my family eats breakfast together in the morning and we go about our own busy schedules of the day. Except nowadays the only topic or thing we'll do or think about is my uncle's wedding so more errands to run again for today. My mom had an appointment with the photographer to discuss bout the wedding plans and since it's getting bored, me,Ivan n dad ditched them at Prince Hotel and went to Pavillion. We went to get movie tickets for a show we're watching tmrw(free movie tkts!) and decided to eat there on our own. Opps..it's near 4 di..

My dad dropped me at Leisure Mall to meet up with my pastor. I was asked by ps vic to help out with some of their church members' practical (they went to share the gospel in public),so he planted me in McD's and purposely lead one of them to preach the gospel to me. (they don't know who I am cause we're from diff church and they had no idea I was planted there!!)

Hahaha...I couldn't resist playing with them so I came up with I don't know the gospel,I'm a free thinker and my parents are Buddist to keep them talking. The poor girl was wrecking nervous while sharing the gospel and I couldn't be bothered to go easy on her..=p But well in reality it's not easy to just talk to a stranger and convince them to believe in the gospel,so I just kept on toying with her. In the end, when she asked if I would believe in Jesus..I just smiled and said I'll thnik about it, the poor girl was disappointed but I was having too much fun,so sorry ya!!! =p Then we parted and I didn't feel like disclosing who I really was yet cause the really fun part was yet to come...

After an hour, all the trainees went back to church for the next session. I followed in my pastor's car so none of them saw me. When were in the sanctuary(church) all of them were sharing their experience and pastor purposely asked Amy to share and she said she didn't do very well and she couldn't convince me to believe. Pastor asked her,"If I were to give you one chance to re-do it..How would you have done it differently?" She gave her answer still not noticing me sitting at the back...(HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Then pastor said,"Okay..then let's ask Carmen for some feedback.." The girl was shocked that I was there and she muttered aloud on the mic, " You mean she's HERE!?" She was seriously blur case! She was shy and all..so she was sticking to the pillar trying to hide. I think she least expected to see me again let alone to find out that I was a Christian and PLANTED there to test her. HAhaha...well it was for a good cause that I came and hehehe...FUN too!!!

Don't get me wrong, we don't get exams for learning how to preach the gospel it's just an exposure to us to allow us to be bold to go out to the world to tell the people bout God. Every church does things differently but such exposures are very common and please don't misinterprate us for cults!


Sunday,
WHEE!!MOVIE!!!!!Me and Ivan went to watch Indiana Jones!Quite good and most of it is very funny. The story line ain't bad too but I love the choreograph a lot!! Pavillion cinemas have very comfortable chairs! So go watch the movie ppl!!!

To conclude the joyous day...My mom's younger brother aka my uncle la..wanted to eat dinner at this place called Zun's Kitchen. Don't ask me what the heck it means...I don't think Zun's a valid world. Everytime we eat with them, that's where we'll end up eating! Oh the food is good but come on..we're always eating in the same restaurant! It's like as if all the reataurants in the world have extincted but that one!

The entire time I was messaging Krystal who on the other end was also having a sucky evening! She was staying over at Janda Baik (near Genting) and some of her 'lovely' relatives decided to come over and even sleep over! So the both of us were plauged yesterday. She said it was the work of the Great Above so as to give us something to blog about. WEll..here I am blogging then! Thank God my torture was only for a few hours but Krystal..well I'll leave her to rant for herself..


Btw,incase you haven't caught on it was "TORTURE CARMEN & KRYSTAL DAY!" yesterday!!!! I said yesterday..so if you haven't got to torture either one of us,please take a number and we'll get back to you..same time NEXT YEAR!

No comments: