Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged

3 Things Tag

3 Things that scares me > creepy crawlies..eggs?? n my tuition teacher..=p

3 People who makes me laugh > 3 ain't enough...if you crack up jokes then i'll laugh..(not at the joke..at u!)

3 Things I love > food! sleep! reading, er...long list la..why 3 only?

3 Things I hate > exams, eggs!(notice my great dislike towards them..), you??hahaha,jk jk...third one is spring onions!

3 Things I don’t understand > why am I doing this tag..why is my mom making me do so much stuff for the wedding n it's not my wedding! n where has jia rong gone to???

3 Things on my desk > computer,econs...papers everywhere.

3 Things I’m doing right now > answering this tag while studying econs =p n staring into space..

3 Things I wanna do before I die > go around the world more than 80 days! extreme sports! buy me-self my dream house n car!

3 Things I can do > eat,sleep,talk

3 Things I can’t do > play an instrument, draw n love eggs like everyone else!(see how much I loathe them?)

3 Things I think you should listen to > ME! XD..since when did I become a 'thing'? Marie Digby's Say It Again n Taylor Swift!

3 Things you should never listen to > ur lecturers!the prime minister! *bad example* stupid mandarine children songs!damn annoying...

3 Things I’d like to learn > bake! play an instrument n dance..

3 Favourite food > impossible to list!current ones I can think of is pasta, pizza n steak!hehehe..cause I want to eat now ma

3 Beverages I drink regularly > water la, tea, chinese tea

3 shows I watched as a kid > all the ones on disney channel (even till now!), doremon *kumaran's gonna laugh when he sees but not like he knows about my blog anyway, =p* n sailor moon i think~

I editted the tagging part...the ones I will list out is :

Maybelle
Jane
Krystal
Prawn
Athens (seperate ya!!)
Tarrant
Wee Kiat
Brandon
Yoong Jie
n hahaha...yes you!!!neh,the one reading this lo! ya lo, you lo!!!got blog then blog this!

1 comment:

ry said...

hahah sailormoon! I use to want those ultra long blonde hair! haha.

and i love chinese tea! can detox somemore! lol.

=D