Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Wedding (pt 2)

Okay..ta da!second episode?? Erm..oh well, whatever la.

It's now June 8th...gosh were only 6 days away from the wedding! ALERT! ALERT!!! PANIC ATTACK! PANIC ATTACK!!! *Sigh* Inhale..exhale..inhale..exhale.. We can make it, we can do it. Well most of the prep is done but we still have things to do. So far the things that we managed to finish from Friday till today is..

1) Clean and start decorating the new house. (half done..=p too bad la, no matter how much stuff we get from Lovely Lace, it's still not enought to fill the house.)

2) Facial (my mom dragged me from bed on saturday at 7 just to bring me all the way to PJ to do facial!!Plus..she asked the lady to do waxing as well...btw..it was my first time doing facial n WAXING!the pain!!!the horror!!!)

3) Shopping :-

a) Decorative items (done a lot of that..!the entire house only consist of decorative
items from Lovely Lace. I think it's begining to smell like the shop too!)
b) Fridge (finally got one today from Seng Heng..dunno the price though..think it was bout
2300 something..)
c) Bed sheets (ausino ^.^)
d) Clock (the simplest thing on our list yet we took so long to get it..)
e) Pillows (er..haven't bought enough yet..we forgot bout the living room so gotta buy
again.. =p)
f) I know I'm forgetting something....er..never mind..XD

4) The Party Favors!!! (we all stayed up till like 12 something just packing in chocolate into the organsa bags..my aunt is a perfectionist so it was sorta hard and annoying to make sure all the chocolates form a nice circle n stuff..!!*****!!*!*!*!*!*! But it does look good la)

5) Contact Lens (I had no time to pick my contacts, so my mom's gonna send the office boy to do it..since I was so 'careful' with it the last time, I had to order an extra pair just incase one side decides to slip off and go 'hang kai' itself~!)

6) Check My Dresses (well,their in one piece..good to know then!)

7) Tell Uncle Alex to get Ocean Park and Disneyland tickets for me and Ed. (OPPS...sorry not part of the wedding but it's on my to do list la..hahaha =p!)

8) VERY IMPORTANT ONE...finalize the seatings in the restaurant! The deco,the sound systems (ed is singing plus one relative who is a pro mandarine singer in m'sia,though I never heard of her till today :p) , the dishes and the partitions in the restaurant.

9) Oh n..not starving ourselves too much along the way~!


Well that's so far what we all managed to do within these few days. It's been very tiring and since Ed is still having exams and Ivan is preparing to go back to school tommorow, I'm the one doing their share as well. Haizz..the more tiring part is yet to come..GAMBATTE!!!Well tata..more updates later! zzz...need to sleep!

No comments: