Friday, June 13, 2008

The Wedding (pt 4)

Friday...phew..closer and closer. Some part of me wished the wedding was in July, it seems to be happening too fast. I'm speaking like as if it's my wedding rite?? Hahaha..actually the wedding is pratically planned by all of us, so shall I say we're naturally freaked out as well?? I saw Annie's gowns and they looked so beautiful..can't believe I'm saying this but those dresses are really very beautiful and it's an awesome design too!

My uncle made me bring Foong mama, Aunty Joy and Uncle Jack to central market...well at least they bought dome stuff and were really nice. Then all of us returned to the hotel to pack up and get ready for the big day tomorrow. The three insisted that they will not take dinner with our family tonight cause they want to get ready for tomorrow but in the end..we 'accidentally' dragged them along for naan in Ampang. (notice the word accidentally)

I think Foong mama was angry with me cause she had a really black face. *Sweat* I was kinda stressed when there was no table available yet, then when we finally got a table, the food took ages to arrive! All eyes were on me cause I had to handle everything since my mom,aunt and practically all the other adults who were suppose to be here weren't here!!!!! My uncle?? sigh...he's hopeless when it comes to all this stuff..so I'd die a harder death if I had depended on him!

But in the end Uncle Alex came to my rescue then my mom and aunt...well, they could have come sooner so that I can breathe again under all these glares and stares!!!Aunty Joy and Uncle Jack really enjoyed the food cause they ate alot and I remember Foong mama told me that Aunty Joy's fav is drinking,eating n talking..seems easy enough to satisfy, don't you think?

We are pretty tired and we still have so many things to pack for tomorrow. Well...haizz...gambatte!we can make it!!

No comments: