Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Wedding (pt 3)

I sleep at 2 or 3 something everynight...nah, not because of the wedding. Cause I was catching up on all the ANIME I bought that day which explains the wonderful tiny panda eyes I'm having now.

Okay..the wedding..hmm..the wedding..WAH!!! It's this weekend! Gosh..some part of me knows there's things we left out and things not done yet but most probably we won't notice it until saturday. DIE LA! My uncle, his fiance and her family arrived in KL yesterday. One funny bunch they are..very cute too!

Aside from my uncle and Annie (his fiance, my 'jiu ma') the others that came were Annie's mom (we call her foong mama), Aunty Joy (Annie's aunt) and Uncle Jack (Annie's uncle). On the way back, I was suppose to direct the way but hahaha =p...we ended up in LDP (puchong).

p/s : my sense of direction is good k..just that I don't know the airport area well. =p

We brought them for dinner at Mdm Kwan's and chuck them at Prince hotel. It was fun meeting Aunty joy and Uncle Jack cause the two are so totally cute when they speak and plus Foong mama...hahaha...absolutely hilarious!

Thursday, we went over to the house in Miharja with them. They were all very pleased with all the decorations we have done and also the stuff in the new house. It was sublime to feel that we had done things suitable for them and to be praised by them la..(DUH!) We were afraid that we hadn't done enough but seems that it was ok. :)

No comments: