Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cat~

Went to eat breakfast after Law class yesterday. Thought I was gonna eat alone again but.. a 'little friend' came to join me.. so manja... sigh..



Cat: Meow....*hops on to the chair next to me* What'cha eating there? Can i have some??
Me: er....no....

Cat: Aw..come on! *tries to grab my chicken away* Just a bit won't hurt!

So I did give it one piece in the end..haha.. couldn't resist those eyes.. =p

Cat: Fine..be stingy...*runs over to the bin* Hmm...what's in here? Crap! I thought the sign said unfinished food...? Liar!

seeing that it can't find any food..it changed it's mind to something else...

Cat: Forget bout eating...ur shoe looks comfy enough to sleep on! =) *purr..purr* Hey!it's good for scrathing too!

Me: What?? *sweat*

great..now I'm a pillow as well..sigh..

Cat: What'cha looking at?? *glares* What happened to sharing is caring eh?? Hold still! My head needs scratching u noe...


Haha...yea..lame post...but seriously this was what happened except for the talking part..purely made up but the cat could possibly be thinking of something like that.. you'll never know! =p

No comments: