Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Season

Yup.. It's that time again.. Exam Seasons fill the air at MCKL. *sigh* Joyful.

Still feel kinda sleepy though I just ate lunch =p It's 1:30 now...been sitting in the library since 8 studying Law. *yawns* Had the company of Alithea, David (who was talking bout his friend n his friend's crush), Regina and Annora.. oh yea..PJ was there too..

Me and Alithea were testing each other on Law, it was hilarious when we started to jumble words and the sections up..hope this doesn't happen afterwards O.o

panic + stress + law = MUMBO JUMBO!

Exam Seasons are/is :
1) Long nights with ice water (nope..not coffee..it doesn't work for me at night =p)
2) Stress levels on the raise X_x
3) Myself mumbling to myself???
4) waiting all day for my paper to begin *sigh*
5) having my nose stuck in the book..
6) feeling tired and sleepy all the time
7) lifeless people studying
8) when the canteen has less food for u..seriously!
9) my head swirling with facts from different subjects!
10) Unbareable without God's guidance and wisdom~

Okie..better go..exam starts in 23 minutes.. Wish me luck~ =)

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.." Philippians 4:13


No comments: