Friday, October 17, 2008

October 17 2008... exams are heading my way again. *sigh* It's about 2 weeks from now. Yea, need to study but my bed calls to me.. =p

I haven't had a nap ever since I entered into college! Seriously!! I had a nice nap today after I got home. Aaahhh.. It was so comfy! (ha!my bed!) It was pouring again and what better time to sleep, rite? =) Thanks to Ed I got home before 4:30!!

When college started, I would take the train after class and all the club activities (about 5:30 nearly everyday) to Maluri station. Then walk all the way to pizza hut and wait for my mom to pick me. Mom's office is in Maluri, so I'll end up there everyday till 9 or sometimes 10 at night. This lasted throughout my entire sem! Then came 2nd sem.. hehe! Eunice has been sending me home quite often and plus Ed got a car! So bye-bye to those hours in the office! =p Love you both dearly for this XD

However... I got a headache attack now :( *sigh*

Feeling dizzy and random now..er..shall go for dinner..bye.

No comments: