Friday, October 10, 2008

Long Overdue Tag =p

The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag at least 5 people.

1. How are you feeling today?
More Time by Need To Breathe (weird name..)
Haha!Yea..I want more time!wish I could stop time..

2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Carousel - Laura Izibor
Haha..!really makes no sense, but the lyrics can suit

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Last Train Home - Ryan Star
Oh yeah!be my last train home =) How timely..

4. Will you get far in life?
High - Lighthouse Family
yup!definitely really high!

5. What do you think about very often?
Miss Invisible - Marie Digby
Hmm..kinda true, sometimes I do feel like I'm invisible, but sometimes it's ok to be alone =)

6. What is 2 + 2?
Transformation - Bulgarian Women Choir (Brother Bear movie)
Haha!

7. What's your best friend's theme song?
My Way - Frank Sinatra
Not sure what's her fav now but this works too I guess!

8. What is the story of your life?
Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
aw..sweet..hope it is XD

9. What is/was your high school like?
Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennet (Music & Lyrics movie)
no comment~

10. What is your motto?
Tennessee Waltz - Les Paul & Mary Ford
Haha!absolutely senseless...but would love to have my life to be like a beautiful song~

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
You Must love Me - Brook White
Amen!haha!yea..they are the ones that definitely loves me for who I am~

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Dreamer - Bethany Dillon
Yea, he totally is one. =)

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Two Beds And One Coffee Machine - Savage Garden
NO!hmm..maybe a blanket and a bed instead?? =p

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
When The Stars Go Blue - Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz
=) ~

15. Describe your grandparents.
Think Of Me - David Archuleta
Yea, I think they do wish to be often thought of and not forgotten. =) I love my grandma a lot cause she was the one who took care of me since day 1 of my arrival on planet Earth (my mom was too busy..:p) Will pray for health, see ya tomorrow Leng Lui!

16. How's your life going?
Only Hope - Switchfoot
Hopeful!

17. What is your biggest fear?
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Clay Aiken
Yeah!no need for explanation, the title says it all!

18. What will be played at your funeral?
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
maybe they should change it to "i'm dead" instead..

19. What is your hobby/interest?
The Day You Went Away - M2M
HAR!?

20. Will you have a happy life?
Breakable - Ingrid Michaelson
Yes, I'm fragile and breakable but I will only fall and stand up stronger again. Not going down without a fight! I will have a happy life! Guide me Lord!

21. What do your friends really think of you?
Anyway - Martina McBride
Yea, anyway they might want to think of me, go right ahead, I'm me and no one's opinion of me matters more than my Father Heaven's opinion.

22. Do people secretly lust after you?
My World - Avril Lavinge
???

23. How can you make yourself happy?
Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield
=) the lyrics says it all

24. Will you ever have children?
Never An Absolution - James Horner (Titanic OST)
HAHA!i love kids..might have gua

25. What song would you strip to?
Us - Regina Spektor
no comment~

26. What does your mom think of you?
Leave, Get Out! - Jojo
*blinks* That's the exact opposite..

27. What do you think of your parents?
Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
Aw..I can picture my dad on my wedding day. =) so sweet~

28. What is your deep, dark secret?
How Deep The Father's Love For Us - Various
it's no secret.. hope you would get to know my awesome saviour one day!

29. What is your enemy's theme song?
Miracles Happen - Myra
*sweat* funny~

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Greatest Story Ever Told - Oliver James
Perfect!if my husband sings this to me.. I'll be speechless and in tears too. =)

Who cares about rules even if it's golden?
Jia Rong
Ai Jane
Justine
Felicia
Rachel
Jee Wen
Krystal
Ms Angeline
Ms Mel
and anyone who feels like doing it is welcome to! :)

2 comments:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

ur answers kinda match the answers...

wei...u all think i'm very free meh??

Carmen said...

Yea..Haha! If you could handle the 100 question tag u can this one! XD Yea, some of them does!!