Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wonderful Week (Tag)

There are only 9 questions to this tag and it can be short or long depending on you. There are no rules to this tag. It’s meant for you to reflect on your week and to thank God for all the good and bad that happened. The only rule is to pray about this and reflect on it. So tag on!

What made you feel really frustrated/angry this week?
1) The OB nite planning! *sigh* I’m pretty frustrated the entire week cause of this. What happened to all the hotels!! No vacancy at all!? Gosh..

2) My mom. Had another argument with her again.*sigh* Then now, we’re laughing over some other matter. It’s good we can make up this fast but this is the 2nd consecutive week we argued. Maybe I’m becoming rebellious..?

3) Econs Test! X_X

4) The laundry!

5) The dishes!

6) My unhelpful brothers!!!! Yea..This is the part about siblings (esp., brothers!) I really hate!! Wanna strangle them for not helping around the house!

What made you feel really sad/depressed/down/blue this week?

1) Thought about a dear friend I had lost
2) The HK series I watched last night..
3) My grandma (dad’s side)
4) An article I read about a girl

What made you feel really tired this week?
1) College + Student Council…
2) Assignments O.o
3) Housework x_x

What made you feel like screaming your lungs at?
1) Same as the ones above..

What made you smile/laugh this week?
1) The e-mail I received from my best friend, Jia Rong. ^.^ so sweet of ya dear..miss ya!

2) The BRATs year end camp invitation letter that I received!WHEEE!! But too bad I can’t go…haizz..mom said no.. :( It’s in sepilok some more! All the adventure I’m gonna miss!!! Sob sob..

3) Student Council meeting, haha! Believe it or not, the meetings are really fun and most of the time you can hear us roaring with laughter! XD

4) Pranking Ms Melalyn and Ms Grace =p I pakat with Mr Rueben and Jennifer to prank them with the scary maze game. Well it wasn’t successful cause Ms Grace found out before even playing the game(Jen la!) and Ms Melalyn.. she was the hilarious one! She played the game and when the scary picture popped out, she laughed instead of screaming. So much for pranking them. :p

5) Shonna! She missed Lit class without knowing she did! XD

6) Kutuk (Mr)Rueben Day!!! Yea, me and Jennifer enjoy doing that to him.

7) Ed’s YKLS advertisement on Astro. He looked like a hamm sap lou!

8) Singing Mamma Mia / ABBA songs the entire day with Shonna and Rachel. Go watch Mamma Mia people!

What made you feel really happy this week?
1) Food! Glorious food!
2) Going to college
3) Hehe..my anime series was successfully downloaded!
4) My new ‘monkey bag’ (Kipling) from my aunt!
5) 3 new shirts from metrojaya! XD XD
6) The red bean ice cream I had yesterday~
7) 4 pairs of new shoes!!! Hahah!

What made you feel really excited this week?
1) Going home after class!
2) Watching my Anime! =p
3) Waiting for my food to arrive??
4) Friday!
5) Reading the RAGE article from Sharm bout the Community Service I did in Bethany Home.
6) Replying my best friends e-mail!

What made you feel really inspired this week?
1) The poem we did in Lit class yesterday, the Caged Bird. Felt like it relates to me and it was touching in a way. It comforted me and it was very motivating as well. How timely it came! Funny how lit can relate to real life. =)

2) Ms Betsy’s investment plan!! Haha!

3) God. He keeps inspiring me daily.. Thank you Lord!

Lastly, what made your week complete?
1) God
2) His plans for me
3) His Love for me
4) His blessings in my life
5) My family
6) My friends

What more can I ask for?? =)

Thank you Lord for blessing me with yet another week full of ups and downs that will only make me grow more in you. Thank you again for giving me your Love that is beyond measure. Thank you for all the people in my life that made it a great adventure and thank you for calling me your daughter. Amen!

i don't tag anyone for this...you could do it if you feel like it. =)

No comments: