Saturday, October 11, 2008

Love by Ivan Wong

This is a very beautiful poem writen by my little brother. He was very shy when I read and we were fighting over the screen cause he didn't wanna let me see it, but mom came and caught hold of his arms while I recited it out loud! =p My mom and I were like "WOW! You can write!" He seems to have learnt well from the 2 'masters' before him (ehm..ehm..) XD I'm utterly touched by this! The little boy has grown up! Proud of you man!

LOVE

Love, love, love,
Sweet love deep as the ocean,
Waves of love hugging the earth,

It is care,
Something we all share,
A choice, not a dare,

From my heart to my feet,
I can hear my heart beat,
True symphony of love,

A fragrance of perfumes,
Surrounding my entire body,
Something valuable with no price,

The sight of angels around me,
Flying to and fro,
Just a glance of heaven,
Whenever I see You!

Written by,
Ivan Wong Hoc Mun , 6 Bestari



p/s: this is part of it as well...
Yes, you there. Come and read. You know you want to… (sweat*..so like Ed)


Just Read
Love is not easy to explain. We learn to love not only family and friends but even enemies. In my poem, you’ll be able to understand a message briefly. To the future year six students, we understand that you’ve grown a little but love isn’t a game. Focus on only your academics especially this year. Put all your emotions away. That includes being scared. I hope most of you would read, most importantly understand me (poem). Anyway, good luck on getting 5 A s and other important achievements. Remember to appreciate all your teachers for the last time. Ciao, my fellow chumps.


The one and only (handsome),
not only has he grown more mature, he's also vainer!
Ivan Wong Hoc Mun.




Look at how did this boy grew!

Ivan, when he was only 8

This is when he was only 9

still chubby.. ^^






wkakaka!

look at the height difference!

still far to go.. yea,we're super chubby cause of the 5 layers of clothes were wearing O.O

cute

this is when he is 11!he went from fat to thin all of a sudden!

oh yeah..became quite a poser too!
look at the 3 of us.that's Edmund (my eldest bro) on my right

look at the height difference now~!

this is when he's 12 (this year) handsome di..

he used to look a lot like me, now he's Ed's exact photocopy!

Vainer too~

He's really sleeping by the way..

LOOK AT THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE NOW!!! He's nearly as tall as me!!

This boy never ceases to amaze me! Pray that the Lord will guide you and hope that you'll grow to be wiser and more you each day! Btw.. where's my gamboy dear??

4 comments:

Justine Phang said...

wow! ur bro grew up heaaaaapppppssss! d last i saw him he was still small n chubby. hahaha.

Carmen said...

he sure did!hahah!yea..feels like we're getting old too eh? =p

Anonymous said...

i thought it was game boy not "gamboy" and wheres the picture of him at T.G.I.F?

Carmen said...

Posted this before we took that picture??whose this anonymous???Ed? Dickson?? Charmaine??