Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!! = Happy Holidays!!!!



Again, such events means having holidays to me =p But, I do appreaciate the 'Rendang Season' being around! Went for 2 house visitation today and ate loads..eating some more tommorow! Crap! Gonna put on weight... O.o

Oh yea... Something happened yesterday.. hmm.. I'm not sure who but someone left a present in my bag without my knowledge. It's a Body Glove purse and it's not cheap! yeap...I know cause the price tag was there =p I'm not trashing the person or anything but erm..who are you anyway?? I'm cracking my brain here ya know!?

My mom and Ed found out cause they found the purse on my table.. and so their reaction was...

Mom: Return it! No reason to receive it since you don't know the sender and who is it anyway??

Me: I want too know to mom....

Ed: For heaven sakes you two!!!! Since it's for you, just take it! Don't break the poor fellows heart.... You know what's called being romantic???

Me: ...

Mom: *laughs madly* Why all the guys that likes you tends to be so secretive??

Ed: No guts?? So who is it???? Handsome or not??? *grins*

Me: Change subject.............

This is why I try so hard not to let Ed find out bout such things..he'll tease me to my grave!


Oh well... Happy holidays people~!

No comments: