Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunty Yin Peng!!!

The 3 Most IMPORTANT Woman in my Life~




To one of the most important woman in my life..









Happy Birthday, Aunty Yin Peng!!!!



She is one of the world's greatest aunts anyone could have. =) She's clothe me from head to toe ever since I was born. In many ways, she's like a mother to me, kinda like Mrs Gardiner from Pride & Prejudice but my mom is definitely nothing like Mrs Bennet! She would be the one that would spoil all of us so much that Aunt Chris would always say, "Why can't you spoil me too??"
She has no children but she has 3 nieces and 3 nephews which she loves so much like they were her own. (i'm one of them..=D) I look like her a lot actually, people used to confuse me for her daughter, they'd prefer to say I'm her daughter rather than my mom! She used to tell me, "Told you, you were my daughter... I don't want only, so I gave it to my sister!(my mom)" Ya, sure... whatever you say.. *sweat*

Well, it's her birthday today. She's 4_, (shall not reveal her age =p) but she's still young at heart!

So a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Peng Yi!!! Love ya lots!!! God bless and be with you all the days of your life! AMEN~


Love ya heaps!!! =)







No comments: