Friday, August 22, 2008

Faces

Names may change and faces pass,
But the tune's the same, we'll make it last,

(This is from the song 'Within These Walls' from BBGS. It was sung to celebrate the school turning 100 years old. FIY, it's already 115 years old..)

Out of the entire song, this is my favorite line. =) It may sound sad but I find it depicts life very much. Faces just brings us back to memory lane, when you see a face, it tells different stories and accounts, don't you think so?

I have a tendency of either laughing, smiling, grinning, pulling a long face or going a little agitated when I see different faces that I had encountered throughout this 18 years of my life. Think about it.. wouldn't you? As I said, I like people watching and sometimes... I like to just look at photos, when I do, it makes my thoughts travel and ask questions like a curious child.

Hahaha...I'm very random today =D oh well...I gotta go..

Randomness~

No comments: