Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miserable

Miserable.. I think I just about said this word a lot yesterday. According to Kai Li, I said it about 16 times! Hahaha, well the rational behind this was... *drum rolls please*





.....





........





..................





.........................





.................................





...........................................


TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




"MY RESULTS!"



Surprise, surprise.. Well I think I did badly for my English Lit but surprisingly, I did okay for my Econs. I actually got an A for Econs but I failed to do so for my Lit. *sigh... Cried plenty yesterday but I wasn't the only one. It's only the 1st sem results and as Ruben said, I still have 2 chances to resit them.


Done crying, so I'm fine now =) I think after getting my results, I just had this stupid miserable face but thank God for the lovely people in college that were encouraging me. The moment I got my results, I was utterly shocked and left speechless that I nearly broke down on the spot..

Ms Angeline kept saying, "Carmen.. SMILE!", whenever she says that I can't help but pull a small smile. =) Even Jennifer, Ms Grace and Ms Mel were encouraging me. I'm begining to find that my lecturers are really sweet people. Thanks for being there! Noramlly my teachers couldn't be bothered but with you people it was different, so thanks again!

Then Kai Li is another person who was accompanying me the most when I was in need of someone. As miserable (the 18th time now =p) as I was..this few people made me smile and look forward to tomorrow. Thanks for the push!

No comments: