Friday, August 1, 2008

HELP Psychology Challenge 2008

I got short listed!

Finals : 2nd August

Time : 9 a.m.

Venue : HELP main campus

Preperations before hand : No idea... =p Can't prepare much anyway

Strategy : What?? Tak da!

Confidence Level : Pretty low, hope I won't fidget again

Current Self-motivation : Okay so far..If I don't get it then I'll start telling myself that
the third time's the charm!

Aspectations : Clueless!

Moral support from friends and family : They are very supportive! Love you ppl!

Current health meter (on a scale of 1-10) : 6, started having sore throat today, muscle
aches all over and in desperate need of sleep~
Current stress meter (1-10) : 3, it's tomorrow, so haven't felt it yet. But it'll be 11
tomorrow..

Hotline for encouragement : 017-6274711 (my darling twin~)
017-2928337 (currently in Ausy)
012-3282763
(my elder bro..eh..sekarang ada di
Vietnam..)
1800-444-HELP!!

Shout-out & Stress Release screaming : ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha, yea,
I'm scared but excited at the same time. So
whatever happens tomorrow surely is under
Daddy's control. So I can only put my trust
in you! Before I go for tomorrow's
competition ..a shout out to a few people>>

1) Pastor Victor : Thanks for all the ideas and advise! LoVe ya!!!

2) Ms Melalyn : Thanks for the advise and all the checking you did for me! Couldn't have gotten this far without your help!!

3) Jia Rong : Thanks my darling twin for always being my angel of encouragement! Your support and encouragement has motivated me to go for it again! For that I love ya so much!!!

4) Jane : Thanks for all the smiles and encouragement!

5) Ed : hmm..ok la...thanks my dear brother for everything. Wished you could be present tomorrow. (p/s: no costumes from Vietnam please..!)

6) Mom and Dad : Hahaha..thanks for putting up with my late returns from college this 3 weeks..

7) Ivan : Thanks for being caring though you are younger, haha..at least my little bro is encouraging and mature when I'm panicing! You are allowed to keep my gameboy after UPSR..(key word : AFTER)

8) Kai Li : Thanks for encouraging me and cheering me up when I was down!

9) Eunice : Thanks for the motivation, the constant encouragement and the rides home! =p Glad to be working in the student council with you~!

2 comments:

Mel said...

You're most welcome! :) I'd be proud of you anyway to have come this far regardless of what the outcome is. People say that "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". You've only just begun! All the best to you, be confident, do your best, have faith and as usual, relax...God's in control :)

Jane Low said...

Hey!! That's not my number!!

It's +61420242092

Haha.

Good luck dear. I know you have what it takes to win this!!! Have confidence, you know you were meant to be in this line.