Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics!!!

Had a tiring week... exams n assigments are unfortunately piling up. Sigh* My mom is getting more paranoid too...well can't blame her though. Our maid is back in indon (not ever coming back as well) and the chores needs to be done so it's been tiring all of us. The most hectic one so far has been the laundry, the ironing is worst...so much to do!!! But oh well, it's not like as if we're queens or princesses...it's just that we're so busy everyday we hardly have time but no worries...we'll work it out. XD

I just finish washing the bathroom,wah hard scrubing...but never mind, I'll be getting muscles from all this! but currently it's muscle pain... =p

But on a happier note... it's OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was a little pissed when my stupid Astro didn't have the 816 channel but later found out that me n Ivan forgot to off it to let the decoder update, so I was freaking out without reason..sorry lo.

My family ate fried rice, ba ku teh n siew kai yik whilst enjoying the opening ceremony at my grandma's place. We were actually amazed by the weird and new names of the participating countries. When Malaysia's athlets were marching out I had to laugh, for reasons I'm not really sure.

I fell asleep after watching for more than an hour of the marching session cause it just too long winded and tiring. Then when I woke up, I saw Yao Ming holding the China flag and this little boy next to him "yeay Go China.." (very sleepy tone..)

I shall be a horrid Malaysian and support China and Japan this year! =p I've always supported China for olympics or any international games. Japan??? I support them because I think that country's citizens are ingenious and they are really hard workers! (besides..i like Japan and ANIME!) Go China! Go Japan!

No comments: