Thursday, February 19, 2009

1919

I turned 19 today on the 19th of February.
Yeap... I'm a year older, hopefully a year wiser too. =)


ZZZZzzz... I'm sleep deprived. What a treat on my birthday, right? Well, it's not exactly the best way to spend your birthday when a major event is happening tomorrow and there's still plenty to be done. Anyway, that aside.

Hehehe!!!!!!!! Since it's my birthday, shall be perky and happy! I was really touched by everyone. Before the clock even touched 12 am, my phone started receiving messages already! All the sweet people la.. Every sms only widen my smile. =D What is more amazing is, even the juniors wished me! wahlau...I feel so important now! :P

I even got presents! Aw..the sweet people!!! Thanks everyone! You've all made my day!

The spotlight always seems to be on the birthday girl/boy doesn't it? But the truth is, the spotlight is never on us only. I remembered mom said that, when her birthday comes, she would remember her mother, the one who carried her for 9 months, went through the painful process of delivering her and the one who brought her up to be who she is today.

When I was younger, that didn't make much sense to me. It's my birthday and it's all about me. That was what I used to think, but growing up, I realized how true mom's statement was. It's my birthday, true, but it's also the day that I should always remember the one who brought me to this world. So thank you mom, for making me grow into the person I am now. =) It's all about you too! Love ya~!

No comments: