Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Official..

Yup...it's official. Little bro has become well..not so little.. Your 13 today!!! Gosh!! That was fast. I feel like some old granny now. *sweat*








The best part is I like how blur you looked yesterday! Haha..no suspicion at all! Your just plain blur aren't you? Oh well.. here's one for you. HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!! It's my joy and also my pride to see you grow and also to have a cool little bro like you. =)





Opps..forgot to buy you something..never mind la..bring you for a movie on saturday k? hehe.. :P
Grandma gave all 3 of us ang pow..since me n ed's birthday is only 2 weeks away..hehe..funny rite? All 3 of us are born in the same month and the best part is.. it's not planned!Haha! Guess that's another reason why the 3 of us are closer.. =)



1 comment:

Deniece said...

Gosh.. Ivan and Edmund are gonna look like twins soon..