Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tune In~just like the movies..

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have just one day of your life moving with a well planned script and an awesome soundtrack supporting it? I would love to try it myself.



Wake up to, Morning Has Broken
Wash up to, Beautiful
Get out of the house to, It's a Beautiful Day
Arrive in college to, Reach
Work my through to, One Step At A Time
Hang out with friends to, Best Days
End my day to, Coming Home
Fall asleep to, And So It Goes


Er..yup..that only happens in movies. But I do start everyday backed by an awesome soundtrack.


I wake up to the annoying sound of Happy Three Friends on my phone alarm

Brush my teeth to Ivan's loud and slow footsteps around the kitchen like he can collapse almost immediately

Bathe to the sound of water flowing and my neighbours' loud coughs

Dress to dad's quick footsteps along the corridor and the ignition of his Benz

RuSh~ out of the house to the sound of the electric gate opening and my little puppy's squeels

Sit in the car to, PK and Sara's morning show

Walk into college to the sound of cars arriving

Enter the lounge to soft chatters and some weird laughters

Go for class to the sound of groans and ARGH-s!!!

Spend my day in class to the voice of my 3 lecturers

Have lunch with friends to, "KAri mee!", "Yee mee...", "Aunty!I want..."
Disturb Jen in her office to, "Jennifer!this...", "Jennifer!that..."

Go for SC meetings to Eunice's insane laughter and screams, Pranav's scream and everyone's screams..

Follow Eunice home to, "eh..where's my car key!?!?"

Arrive home to...silence


Fall asleep at night to the voice of my Father speaking to me. =)



Now this is an awesome soundtrack.. :)

No comments: