Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God's time

Our God is wise beyond all words and great beyond all worlds.
His pow'r unmeasured by all terms that men can know.
And with a love transcending human understanding or design,
He rules beyond all time, His perfect will to show.

Chorus:
In God's own time there's more than you can dream;
In His own time there's room for all His will.
So trust in God and say, "Dear Lord, today I'll wait your perfect ending."
And in His own time, you'll find His time your friend.

His timeless Word extends His promises unto my day,
His sov'reign pow'r is pledged to hold me by His Hand.
And while I wait the working of His will He'll keep me by His side,
Until He brings me unto all that He has planned.

He who created all the seasons in their perfect time;
He who Himself with patience waits the final gathering of His own.
Has taught my heart to wait on Him and gladly sing.



I bought this shirt in HK from a christian seller..it says..


God may not work on my time..
BUT HE WORKS!!




Time..
It's running out..
It's flowing so quickly..
It's slipping through my fingers..


sigh..less than 6 months, I'll graduate from college. Where to go? What to do? This is occupying my mind. I feel like I have no more sense of direction. I don't know where to turn and where to go? Oh Lord, help me. More than ever..I need you!

I keep praying the same prayer every night.. "Guide me Lord, teach me Lord, let me learn something new. Lead me Lord to the place you want me to be. Teach me to lean on you Lord.Let your will be done and in your own time,Lord. My time may not work..but yours does!"

The road ahead seems far and hidden..but Lord..all I have to give and offer you now and in this moment.. I will give it all to you and for you. Make use of me to be Lord and guide me to where you want me Lord.Lead me there in your time, Lord and not mine. AMEN!



No comments: