Thursday, February 12, 2009

Orientation Camp

Since my juniors are ever so spotting.. and since some of them blogged about camp and orientation week.. I shall join the crowd! =D Besides I have most of the photos and videos anyway. =D I feel like some stalker..

Camp was good. Hope the juniors had enjoyed it. As for us (student council) we're pretty much tired and exhausted. We stayed up till 2 am just to plan the games and what not..hehe..but it was worth it when we saw them having fun.
My fav part in camp was the stream trotting, the night event we planned and of course the games! (like duh!I planned it with Eunice and Shonna) Well..to see what happened. Watch out for the video going on OB night. =D

Ragging was quite fun too! =P I'm nice to girls but I make the guys do physical stuff like pumping, chin up, and physical stuff la. Yes, I'm pretty sexist, too bad then! I make the girls tell jokes or spell..


SUPERCALIFRAGALISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!

Trust me, it's real funny to see them spelling it. As for the jokes..er..it's quite lame. I make some of them tell me about 5 jokes before I gave them my signature! I have a few nicknames among them, things like crazy carmen/carmen ng (courtesy of Jeremy)/klutz~/senior.. Hmm..some of them are scared of me too.. what did I do? :p Haha!


Well shall let the photos do some talking..


Hehe..all geared up for camp!


Me and Shonna
I like this pic! =)


Ms Moey advising us


Bus A



I think Pranav was eating and as Eunice claims..
she was posing.



Caught eating a polar cup by mr reuben



the juniors were pitching their tents
while we... well.. were just chilling out. =P



Mr Jimmy giving instructions




I like this pic too!


do ya see the iguana up there?? =)



our pavilions.. =)


haha..yes, I know you want to laugh too!


the ladies' man


i think he was asking for something..
eunice wouldn't give it to him unless he danced.haha!!


this is the power of the SLR!!




our secretary hard at work..



our treasurer...busy posing..



Talk 1






getting ready for the night walk

we made it out!


eh..does it look like some romeo and juliet pose..?


mark looks like he's scared of her..



hehe...caught!

BEFORE...

AFTER...


I survived!!




this are some of the juniors that called me crazy carmen.. :S



we were the last ones at the back..

WATERFALL!!!


he was supposed to the pink panther



this is when Terminator meets the Pink Panther









that's tien eu in the sleeping back..
he was suppose to be a 'leech'

wow..i can fit my fist in there.. =p


apparently that's james bond up there







your looking at the judges k!


we couldn't stop laughing..seriously!


no no..it's not what you think it is.



it's actually for this! =D

Judge Pranav and his secretary..
AHAHA!!he looks like mary had a little lamb right?? XD


punishment for going into the guys tent

punishment for not pitching their tents properly



punishment for not having any leech bites!









What more can I say..?
Haha...camp was fun! =D










No comments: