Saturday, February 21, 2009

Over and out! XD

YES!!!!!!!!! My heart was doing flip flops the moment we went on stage for the handover ceremony.
If my heart was some animated charater, it'd probably would have leaped out of my chest and run round the ballroom doing funny dance moves while cheering on top of it's voice "I'M FREE-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

OB was good. In fact I dare say, it was a success! =) So much time went into the planning, so much meetings, so much late nights and so much stress and effort! *phew* Glad it's over and done with! The performances were quite good and thank God all the performers were so cooperative! The event actually started off 30 minutes late (that's really late!) yet somehow by 8 plus..everything magically fell into place! We were back on track. I can't thank the Lord enough!

Through out the night, we all running around the ballroom, in and out of the ballroom and even up and down the escalator as well. Yea, which is why my feet are still sore from running in heels!

The video got good response though everyone said it was too fast here and there which I agree but they understood the short time frame the video is allowed. When I tapped play, the music came out muffled and I started to panic! Oh yes. Panic!

I was about to murder the manager but the technician came in immediately and fixed the wiring. If not, think JP's face wouldn't have been pleasant at all.. =( Plus, I wasted my birthday on it. Thank God, it was ok. I know it's actually a horribly done video but thank you all for being so graceful, understanding and supportive! :)

The funniest thing that happened was the fact that I got best dressed. If Rong and Jane were there, think they'd laugh there heads off. My bro and mom were in shock when they saw the sash. Their response was, "HA! You!?" Yes, I actually was shocked myself too. ME!? You gotta be kidding me! Oh well. Thanks for the complement I guess.. ;)

Tired. Still feel tired actually. It's like all the late nights are hitting me hard all at once. Think I really need to take a break. At least I don't need to move till the week before treasure hunt..I hope. :s

Anyway, I'm officially retired from the student council! ok fine...sorta, but will spend more time with my studies and minimize helping with treasure hunt. So i'm signing off.. XD



OVER AND OUT!

No comments: