Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Addictive Much??

First it was rock climbing, then it was badminton and then it was swimming. It suddenly feels like I'm on a drug. All I do when I go out is sports. I'm turning into a sports junkie! But... I like it. I enjoy it thoroughly. :)

Maybe it's the thrill of climbing up that wall or maybe it's the rush of adrenaline when I smash the shuttlecock or maybe it's just the feeling of diving into the pool, keeping my hands and legs coordinated as I brave through the uncharted waters and trying hard to remember to breathe and not drown myself. :)

Maybe it's the people I go with; there's faithful Rachel, punctual Mel, and my loyal companion and cousin, Bryan. Not forgetting others like Rayna, Caryn, and David who came for Badminton, Kai Li, Regina, Ms Grace, Sam, Alex and Daryl who came for rock climbing. :)

I eat thinking bout it, I bathe thinking about it, I even sleep thinking of it! Addiction? Maybe... =) Can't wait to try boldering and I haven't touched basketball in a long time. How I miss it.


Next up, rock climbing!!! We're finally going for the basic wall course! =D

5 comments:

ry said...

me love sports too!! : )
was thinking of going to try water-skiing in putrajaya..haha.

when is your BWallCourse?

rach said...

i like! (:

Carmen said...

Regina: This friday. Water skiing! @_@ I wanna try....but I'm scared.HAHAHA!!We should start a "I love Sports but I ain't that good at it" club! Rach can't join this club, she's good at nearly everything.. ;p

Rach: Hee..your definitely one of those on a highly dosed drug! BOldering!!!! =D

Mel said...

We will go bouldering next week will we not? :D

Thursday at 2pm again next week? This time, Mad Monkeyz! :D

Carmen said...

I'm in! :)