Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A, B, AB.... O!?

Mom called..

M : Hey Carmen.. How's grandma? How's everything?

C : Ok.

M : Eh... what blood group are you in?

C : Hah?? A..

M : YOur A!? Then how come your brothers are B??

C : You called just to ask me that?

M : NO. I just thought of it. I'm B, then your Peng Yi and Uncle Weng are O. Your grandma is A, and no one else is B like me, my friend said I might be adopted.

C : WHAT!!!??

M : Die la.. I'm not your grandparents daughter?

C : If your adopted then how come all of you look like grandma?

M : Is it possible to have different blood groups? Science student right?? Can it happen?

C : Mom.. I didn't take bio. HAiyoo.. why are so worried? You look like grandma wad, how can you be adopted!?

M : Go find out! Call your other uncle and aunt and find out their blood types, get back to me asap k?

C : Your crazy.. You call la..

M : Call for me la.. ok? Ah, I have to go. Call me again ah.. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom can be pretty entertaining at times. She can get wild ideas in her head and get really worked up by it. sigh... She even printed the blood typing chart. When we found out that all my mom's siblings are O and grandpa kept saying he was O too, mom freaked.

Well if look at the chart below an A and a O cannot have children that are B or AB. Grandpa brought out his blood test report and saved the day.


B

Unless we didn't learn our abc's properly, I'm pretty sure it's the alphabet B. sigh.. problem solved. ;)



No comments: