Friday, July 17, 2009

Tagged

1. What have you been doing recently?
Er..badminton,swimming and rock climbing :)

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Nope. :)

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was doing the laundry

4. When did you last cry?
Can't remember, think it was in lit class

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Destiny and a little of fate..

6. What do you want in life now?
To get into uni... oh wait.. FREEDOM from my parents!

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?
Hmm.. I end up without either most of the time. =P

8. What's your favourite thing to do in bed?
Sleep.Read.Lounge.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
PJs..

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Which one your refering to? Nearly all my mail are junk..

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
hmm... I try to keep it K-I-S-S..

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Nope

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Transformers 2

14. What are you proud of?
Plenty of things. Currently today it's my basic wall course cert! =D *beams with pride*

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
"Happy Valentine's!lunch one of these days k?miss you =) hope you're doing good dear." - Shen Myin

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Coconut nut song... trust me..you don't wanna hear me sing it. Ask rach! ;)

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Heh.. not too proud of em.. *bleh* Why you wanna know? ;p

18. What does the newest text messgae say and who is it from?
"Hey I'm home & tired...... *skips some* neway,yes we do make a gud team!...*skips some more*" - Mel

19. What time did you sleep last night?
1 something

20. Are you currently happy?
Yeap! :)

21. Who gives you the best advice?
My parents, Jia Rong, Ps Vic, my mentor n GOD!

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I don't eat that... ;p

23. Who did you talked to on the phone last night?
Rach

24. Is something bugging you right now?
I need to apply to uni

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
Mel

26. Do you like yourself?
Why not?

27. You want $5 or $10?
I prefer 7 digits ;P yea..I'm greedy.

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
Haha!Yeap.I experience that very often.

29. Who is your best best best friend?
I have a few.. :)

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
Smile?

31. Who are your favourite stars?
Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, Nicholas Cage, Morgan Freeman.. too many of them..

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
Yea, it's a love hate thing... Well I has both hate and liked her today itself.

33. Do you had even stead before??
Huh???

34. What type of boy do you like?
heh..private section ;p

35. Now are you single/attached?
Single and loving it! :)



I'm suppose to pass this tag to 10 people but since I don't know who to tag.. I'll just think of 10 random names.

1. Rach Chua
2. Bryan
3. Jia Rong
4. Jane
5. Melalyn
6. Andrea
7. Su Zhen
8. Leon
9. Cath
10. Eunice


1. Would you date number 5?
Can. Maggie n Cheese for lunch? :)

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
Hah!? Call your parents in Canada?

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
She's engaged.

4. You come home and and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
Haha.. She wouldn't dare.

5. Number 1 is acting weird.
hmm..call to see if she's ok

6. Numbers 3 & 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
They don't know each other. Eunice will freak!

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.
Really?

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.
HAHA! NO WAY!

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
She is at the other side of the world. When you comin' back hun?

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
Well, if I'm with Leon, it's no surprise.

11. Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he/her wrap his/her arm around you.
Huh?

12. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.
More maggie n cheese? :) Let's go rock climbing before that too!

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
We'll talk non-stop. :)

14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.
Heh?That's kinda unlikely. She will sleep than call.

15. You're walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
She does that sometimes, but I haven't seen her since results day in school.

16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
Haha..she's currently single and available.

17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame.
HAH! I'm dying to say that to him!!! ;P

18. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
How did you even get on to the plane!?

19. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.
Thanks! :) muackzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!
what??

21. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
She's as light as paper. She's fat? Then I must be so overly overweight.

22. Number 7 looks lonely.
Duh! Her basketball kaki is not there.

23. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone.
Fine! I'm not cooking for you and you can do your owm laundry and dishes! hmph!

24. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
Aw... sweet! :)

25. Number 6 decide to dye his/her hair black. What do you say to that?
I really don't see the point. lol!

26. Number 7 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where he/she went.
Call IMMEDIATELY!

27. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.
I'll sit next to her and give her hug.

28. Numbers 1, 3, 5 and 6 all tackle you at once.
You people are paying for my medical bill!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Maggie and cheese is my kind of perfect date! :D

Carmen said...

Swell..I'll bring the maggie, you bring the cheese. :)