Sunday, July 26, 2009

Childish and gutless

This may well be one of the worst day I've had. I'm just too tired to be caught in between. But I guess I never had the choice. You can choose anything in life but you can't choose family though. In times like these, I just can't feel anything but the immense burden and frustration.

I'm so tired, I'm so tired of crying and fighting. How is it that all of you can be so childish? I'm suppose to be the second youngest, I'm suppose to be the childish one, I'm not suppose to be the tougher one, I'm not suppose to be the more sensible one. What happened to you? What happened to all you MEN?

All I can see now is how gutless and childish you both are walking out on us. Is running away all you are capable off? Everytime some small bickering happens the worst you could do is just to drive off. If you think you'll leave us stranded, think again. I'm not gonna allow anyone to make me feel that way. Not a chance.

You say your on the verge of moving out? If you really have so much guts, then WALK OUT alone. Don't take the car because it doesn't belong to you. When you do leave, remember no one kicked you out. You walked out. Your older than me and you suddenly decided to go on a rebellious phase? Grow up!


sigh.... I've had my say, I won't say anymore.

No comments: