Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Routine

8 - 9 am >
Wake up

10 - 10:30 >
Travel to grandma's place

the rest of the day >
Wash dishes all of a sudden there's just too many of them!
Laundry there's just too many dirty laundry too.. ;(
Do odd chores like sweeping the porch, rearranging the shoes in the old and dusty shoe rack, and cleaning everything that is sore in my gran's sight;
Putting up with horrible, terrible, disastrous, annoying and intolerable handwriting;
Cooking dinner for 11 'food critics' and lastly bearing with nags and endless lectures from everyone.

________________________________________________________

Yea..I'm turning into a fossil staying at home. Going insane too. I can't wait for tommorow and the coming weekends!!!! sigh... I did my share of complaining and though it's aboring and tiring routine, I know it's all overlooked by my dear Father. I'll praise you through it. :)



Back to work! @_@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. I'm so sorry I can't be there to drag you out of the house or help you cleaning... But I can always give you my Moral Support! So here it is, GAMBATENE!! love ya!

Carmen said...

Thanks dear. :) Haha!!Don't think you have the strength to drag me anywhere though.